I want to thank so much whatisbeingateen for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award. This is my first nomination so I’m very excited. This makes me want to write even more. Little things like this are the things that make me happy.
I’m not so sure about how this all works but here are the rules:
– the bloggers that have been nominated must link back to the person that nominated them
– nominees must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them
– those nominated must choose eleven of their fave bloggers that have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions
– when you are nominated you cannot nominate the person that nominated you
– after nominating your faves you need to drop them a comment telling them that you have nominated them.
And the nominees are:
These are my answers:
1. What is the thought that pops into your mind several times a day?
“What are you doing with your life Minnie? Why are you like this?”
2. Favourite place you have ever been?
I don’t know if I have a favorite place but I really liked how I felt when I went to Central Park.
3. Which would you rather live without make up or phone?
Well I just use eyeliner, so definitely without make up.
4. Why did you start blogging?
The idea of it always seemed cool to me. And I wanted to improve my writing and share my thoughts and see what I could achieve with it.
5. What is the nicest thing you have ever done?
When I was in 5th grade I started a group with some of my classmates to visit each saturday a house of orphan kids or something like that to sing, play and talk with them. It felt really nice.
6. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
This question makes me realize how boring my life is…aghhh I need to be more crazy..but I would say when I rode the Top Thrill Dragster…does that count?
7. What/when was the last thing you painted?
On Christmas doing some decorations.
8. Best music concert you’ve ever been to/ would you recommend it to your best friend?
I’m not a huge fan of Ricky Martin but that was the concert that I most enjoyed..and I went with my best friend so..
9. Do you have any regrets about last year?
No. It was the best so far.
10. What is your guilty pleasure song?
Feeling good by MB
11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
42 cords of wood, to be exact. Everyone knows that. -Siri.
These are my questions for my nominees:
1. What have you achieved with blogging?
2. When was the last time you did something good for someone?
3. Your biggest dream.
4. Are you a cat or a dog person?
5. What is your most special talent?
6. What is the meanest thing you’ve told to someone?
7. Do you believe in fate?
8. Three things you love about yourself.
9. One thing you dislike about yourself.
10. Which is harder to you: to think about the things you love about youself or the ones you hate?
11. Hablas español?
Go and visit whatisbeingateen , she’s amazing.