This is my second award and I’m very happy with it. Blogging has been such an amazing experience, almost exceeding my expectations. And to be nominated for an award is very heartwarming.
Thank you Amanda for nominating me. You are pretty awesome.
Apparently I just have to share 7 random facts about me and nominate 13 bloggers. That shouldn’t be so hard.
1. I never know anything. I never know if I’m hungry, if I have to pee, if I want something, etc. “I don’t know” is my answer to pretty much everything. Hmm I really don’t know why.
3. I have a smiley face made of birth marks and veins on my forehead.
4. Every single day I get annoyed by my two broken little hairs that won’t grow no matter what on the top of my hair. I don’t know how to explain, but they make me so mad.
5. I like to think of people as periods and suspension points. The suspension points are the people that are much more than the sum of their parts, that are interesting as persons and are more than you think. The periods are the opposite.
6. Physically, the main thing I ask in a guy is a pretty smile.
7. I laugh more imagining things than seeing them in real life.
Blogs I nominated:
Okay, a huge thanks to those who read my posts and a massive hug to those who enjoy them.