Hate is such a strong word, says everybody. Hating is a very strong feeling. It’s not good, it consumes us and makes us bitter. But not feeling it, is almost impossible. Especially, towards certain little things that we have to deal with almost every single day. I had to get these things out of my system, because sometimes in order to get over it, we have to talk about it.
- Driving!!! – I’ve mentioned this before. There has been only few times, when I drive that I haven’t ended up screaming.
Now, what do I hate even more?
- Driving to a gas station!!!!– Seriously, there isn’t a more scary, awkward, stupid, intimidating place than that.
NOW, do you want to know what I HATE EVEN MORE?
*WARNING: You are about to read a 50+ words long sentence*
- When your brother ask you to drive your father’s car to the gas station while he drives his, because the two of them need gas, and you trying to say “no” to less things in life, say yes, and when you’re driving there you are surprisingly calm given the fact that you hate it and haven’t been behind the wheel in a really long time, much less alone, BUT when you get there you can’t get into the only spot that you know how to get into because some people are in the way there just talking, and your brother(on the phone, because you’ve been speaking to him the whole ride, in case something weird happens that you don’t know how to react to) tells you to back up to get into the spot through the other way, and when you are backing up, someone behind you is honking at you because they think you can’t see them( but you can… right?) and you try to move but you are just stuck there in the middle of the road not knowing what to do, because now, that person is in front of you trying to back up..( this is the part that I really don’t know how to explain what happened, so I’m just going to skip it, if thats okay with you, not that I haven’t been boring you with this really long sentence already) and when you FINALLY get to the other side of the gas station, the thing that your brother asked you to do, seemed impossible to do ( to you anyway, it probably had to do with the fact that you are really not good at driving) and your adventurous you, decides to attempt to do other thing to get into the freaking spot but, guess what? That car, the one that was honking at you, appears at the spot you wanted out of nowhere, and now, you’re trying to get into the OTHER spot doing that thing where you park in reverse ( that OBVIOUSLY you are an expert at) but AGAIN, your lack of practice and intelligence makes you think that you won’t be able to do it because the car is so big and you probably would crash with the honker, that now is staring at you, wondering what the heck you are going to do, while you and your brother are screaming at each other over the phone, or actually just you( like you’re possessed) and your brother has to come to your rescue( very angry) and tell you that the best thing you could do with yourself is to shoot yourself, and you are there in the car trying to hide of everyone because they are staring, because your brother( that they actually don’t know that he’s related to you) had to get the car into the spot. When you FINALLY get out of that stressful situation and you’re driving home, alone, contemplating the silence, being mad at yourself for not being able to stay calm in those kind of situations, you keep thinking : “This is exactly why I don’t like to drive, because something may happen that you won’t know how to react to, and if you do something bad, everyone wants to kill you with their looks, and you’re just there feeling like the most stupid, useless, dumb person alive”. – AND NO, THIS DIDNT HAPPEN YESTERDAY TO ME AT ALL. nope.
- When you can’t find your tv remotes on your own bed. And while you are looking for them in the sheets, they *BOOM* fly to the ground, and all the batteries are all around in your room, and you have to get out of of the bed to turn the lights on and look for the batteries, being really mad because now you know that you won’t be as comfortable as you were on your bed before.
- When you wake up a Friday, alone in your house, and you realize that the power went out and you are left with a phone that only has 2% battery, a cold “taco” to eat, and a tv that of course doesn’t work. SO COOL.
Uhh, there’s so much hate in the air right now. Today is Friday so I’m going to share some quotes with you guys. Probably about hate and… love.
“I have decided to stick to love…Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.
“If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.”
― C. JoyBell C.
“Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.”
― Elvis Presley
“Most hatred is based on fear, one way or another. Yeah. I wrapped myself in anger, with a dash of hate, and at the bottom of it all was an icy center of pure terror.”
― Laurell K. Hamilton
Hmm, I think I’m going to go now and try not to hate. You should do the same.
And this may or may not be the cutest picture I’ve ever seen, I mean, NUTELLA, A CAT, “Spread nutella, not hate” !!!