I’m quite excited to receive this award because there is nothing more that I would like to accomplish with this blog than to inspire someone. That makes me very happy, I don’t know why. So, I’m beyond thankful to the lovely Heather for nominating me for such an amazing award. You should definetely check her out and show her some love.
I was thinking if should have done this post or not because I’m going to be so selfish here, I’m not going to nominate anyone for this award, because I always end up nominating the same people over and over again, and there are a lot of us that follow each other and it’s just awkward. I feel bad, because even though they are always the same people, they still deserve it and they DO inspire me in a lot of different ways. I’m so sorry, it just doesn’t feel right. But I feel so lucky that I get to read a lot of you because you all are amazing people.
However, I will try to do my 7 facts.
1. I have OCD when it comes to eating the food the right way, like I can’t stand seeing someone eating their hamburger with the big bread on the bottom, IT’S NOT RIGHT.
2. I exercise when I brush my teeth?
3. Speaking of brushing your teeth, do you always smile at the mirror when you’re done brushing your teeth? You do that too..right?
4. Even though I love and understand metaphors, don’t speak to me metaphorically because there’s a high possibility that I will take it VERY literal.
5. My best friend when I was in Head Start, is the same one I have now, even though we don’t talk that often anymore.
6. When I yawn, I sing opera.
7. I want to do Yoga.
Okay, that wasn’t THAT hard….and uh I almost forgot today was Friday. Let me find some good quotes..and again, I’m sorry that I didn’t nominate anyone, I promise that if I get nominated for another award, I will nominate lots of you. Thank you for reading and for your amazing posts.
“Reflect upon your present blessings — of which every man has many — not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”
― Charles Dickens
“We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued with each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. But part of it has got to be forgiveness and gratefulness. ”
― Ellen Goodman
“One grateful thought is a ray of sunshine. A hundred such thoughts paint a sunrise. A thousand will rival the glaring sky at noonday – for gratitude is light against the darkness.”
― Richelle E. Goodrich