I want to start by saying that I’m terribly sorry about not formally accepting my awards. The thing is that a lot of us follow each other and the nominations always were very similar. And also..I didn’t have more random facts about me to tell you.
But, since it has been a while.. I’m going to kind of accept them breaking all the possibles rules there are to accepting an award.
I want to give you all a huge massive thanks! Thanks for reading my blog and for nominating me for such lovely awards. I appreciate every single one of you as you are really fascinating people I’ve had the pleasure to know. I’m sorry if I don’t mention some of you and I’m sorry that it’s been months since some of you nominated me..
oh god, this is going to be weird.
This comes genuinely from my heart, you are all incredible people and bloggers. Some of you are new to my blog, some of you are not, but regardless of how much time you’ve been here, I’m grateful for you. You make me so happy!!
They all have unique styles of writing and telling stories, I know you probably follow them already but in case you don’t, go to their blogs, read some of their posts and you’ll see that I’m not wrong.
They nominated me for different awards but since a lot of them require random facts about you, that’s what I’m going to do.
1. I have this bad habit of licking my lips every 5 seconds.. If I don’t lick them(I just realized how gross that sounds, sorry) they are useless, I can’t even smile.
2. Voy a escribir este fact en español porque no se me ocurre nada más.
3. I looove to prank and scare people, especially my dad..I wish I had friends who would prank me too…oh well..
4. When I’m alone looking at the mirror, I like to act and pretend that someone is interviewing me.
5. One day, while I was sleeping, I spent the entire night thinking I was spiderman. It may have had something to do with the fact that I watched the two “The Amazing Spiderman” movies..and oohhh I love Andrew and why did Gwen have to die? Whyyy? Even though it was such a beautiful death(honestly, that scene was wow), I want Emma Stone back!!!
6. When eating pancakes, I eat first the part in the middle and then I eat the corners………….
7. I’m currently working on a surprise that I will post on my birthday, October 9, where I practically embarrass myself. Woohoo!
Okay, now that I’m done with the hardest part, let’s move to the most important one. I won’t nominate the same 15 people this time. There are so many bloggers that I’ve been enjoying since a long time, but there are a few that I’ve discovered this past month that I would like to introduce you all to them.
If you don’t want to accept this award, it’s totally fine..
which reminds me that I don’t actually know what award I’m nominating you for .. I guess I’m nominating you for the ones that I was nominated which are: Liebster Award, Very Inspiring Blogger Award, Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and the One Lovely Blog Award. (Some of them have different rules and some people accept them differently, but the most common one is to mention the person that nominated you, mention random facts about yourself and then nominate some blogs.)
My nominees 😀
Wow, I just have to say, I’m so grateful that I found this blog. She draws this lovely giraffes everyday with motivating messages that make you smile no matter what. Honestly, I’m in love. I can say, without hesitating that she’s in my top three of my favorite bloggers. She’s going to go far.
I found her, and loved her blog. It’s so easy to like what she writes about, which is life.
She doesn’t lie when she tells you that she wants to help you (I quote her) “to be happier, healthier, wealthier and more mentally prepared for the trials and tribulations we all face.” Fantastic blog for sure.
She’s sweet and lovely..she writes about things that we all as humans face. She just wants to help..and she is succeeding.
There you have them, four great bloggers you should have in your reader. I know you’ll love them as much as I do. And again, I love to read a lot of other bloggers but these are the most recent ones that I found.